Monday, February 4, 2008

Home!

Our flight was delayed from Chicago to Harrisburg, but we still got home on Sunday by noon or so. It was disappointing, I had my day planned out to be a day for rest and re-balancing my internal clock. But since we were still in travel mode, we didn't really get any time to rest.

Even coming home has been an adjustment. Since the house is so new to us, we weren't immediately calmed when we got home. I'm sure we'll get our bearings straight in a few more days.

I will be spending some time this week sorting through the pictures we've taken during our trip and maybe post some highlights. I hope you guys are still interested in checking them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just have to say, I really enjoyed reading your journal about your trip. I know you are glad to be home but are you glad to be back at work :) Can't wait to see some pictures. Thanks for sharing this adventure with us all.

Carol